Monday, September 13, 2021

Borivali to Mankhurd takes 3-1/2 hours

 I packed the minimum essential,along with the book, Stephen Covey- 7 Habits, and went straight to Gokul. The ticket price now became 200 and I was immediately occupying a seat in the 130 pm service by Sai travels. I hurriedly got a packet of veg. biriyani and ate it as lunch in the bus itself. 


The bus started from Borivili at 0130 PM. 

 The bus was travelling to various parts of Bombay- Kandivali,Wadala, Bandra, Chembur etc. and picking up passengers to fill it's capacity to half .

After 3½ hours, it left Bombay, via Mankhurd only at 5 PM.


andnd halted at the border of Panvel for tea & O.C brandy for the driver who was handling till then. The barman sold me a Howard's 5000 for 65 instead of Rs. 40.


From Panvel onwards I was watching that both sides of the road hills are stretching but I was later on surprised that during the whole night the bus was traversing hilly terrain, many times scaling the hills on Ghat roads. Till early morning 5 AM, it did not reach level ground and when it reaches it was already in Goa.

No comments:

Psychology is the science of sciences-Vivekananda